Sunday, June 14, 2026

Connie's Cool Thrift Store

    After not finding much at the local goodwill we decided to stop by another thrift store that we found on maps and was recommended to us by a stranger. As soon as I stepped in I knew this would be a unique store. It was crowded but organized and everything felt in place while still be cluttered- that's how a good thrift store looks. 


    While Natalie did her interview, I got to walk around and shop while overhearing their conversation. Connie was super sweet and her vibe matched the store perfectly. She was excited and passionate and she loved her clothes. She wore a blue braided wig with puffballs, it reminded me of Thing 1 and 2. After admiring her collection I spent $75 on clothes and a bag. I got 2 striped shirts, a large crossbody bag, a skirt and festival short cover up. 


There was a corner of the store with only purple and cheetah print. I had never thought of putting these 2 together but it worked perfectly for what she was trying to do. Another cool aspect was the floating hats all above her shop. She had about 30 hats hanging from clear lines over the entirety of the store. I've never seen a store like that, it actually gave me inspiration for decorating my room. Speaking to Connie and supporting her business was the highlight of my day, I love fashion, shopping, small businesses and cool women like Connie. 

. 

No comments:

Post a Comment