Sunday, June 14, 2026

Beach Sleeping


At 9am we left for San Harbor Beach. When we arrived it was a little bit chilly but spacious. I desperately needed shade because I was so burnt from the previous couple of days. I was so sleepy so all I wanted to do was lay down and nap. And I did. 


After waking up I started to read Frankenstein, I didn't make it too far in because I was distracted from conversations and the beautiful view. We all walked down the trail to grab some food, I got fish tacos and soft serve ice cream. I was seriously some good ice cream. The beach was so peaceful. I listened to the beach waves, the conversations. I felt the sand everywhere and continuously dug my feet into the sand. I love beaches and especially when its a lake beach. The sand here is more coarse and doesn't stick everywhere, I love it here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment