What started in me fearing a hike turned into what could potentially be one of my favorite moments of the entire trip. After letting myself come to the conclusion I didn’t think I'd make it back up after hiking down to Vikingsholm, I ended up taking a small rocky hike up to one of the most beautiful views so far. At the top, I spent a little over two hours enjoying the company of other tourists, my kindle unlimited subscription, wildlife, and the beautiful sounds of Emerald Bay. While sitting on the rocks, I found the comfiest spot and just thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience. Looking back, I'm so glad I didn't let my doubts stop me from exploring a little further. The view stretched out in every direction, with the deep blue water contrasting against the surrounding mountains and pine trees. It felt like one of those rare places where time slows down and there is nowhere else you would rather be.I found myself completely present in the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment